Marble Machine

Recently, I've been playing around with Cinema 4D & the new Mograph 2 dynamics. I was inspired by Nick's marble machine & decided to make my own. I've only built the parts so far but I'm definitely working on the full working thing. So stay tuned for that.

Marble Spiral

This was the first major roadblock in building this. First of all, I couldn't figure out how to make a real object out of a spline... later I found out that the Extrude Nurbs did the trick. Secondly, just trying to keep the marbles on the track was almost impossible but I keep tweaking the Rigid Body tag until they stuck.

Track prototype before/after

Before

After

I thought it would be kinda cool to see how much better textures can make your whole scene look.

Random Awesomeness

Post a Comment

Going Up?